Friday 3 August 2007

The Big Weekend...

The next few days are going to be rather interesting from my point of view. Not only are we going on holiday, but the exam results shall be arriving and there's a devastating Casualty Episode being aired. These two factors have somewhat overshadowed my eagerness to go on holiday. Having put the exams out of my mind, almost in hope that they would never come if I never thought of them, I have avoided all talk of the date. As much as I cant wait to go on holiday, I certainly could wait a wee while longer on these results. But its not for a few days yet, maybe if I begin to panic now the time will go by slowly...

Added to this, Saturday night, the first night of my Holidays is going to be spent glued to the TV, texting in a frenzy to the people I normally watch Casualty with over the absolutely brilliant episode coming up. Breif history and outline, even if you dont watch-

Selena's a doctor (left in pic), Harry was a doctor but left to be Health Minister and save the ED. Selena loves Harry. Harry loves Selena, and they pretty much always have for about 4 years but havent admitted it to each other. Harry gets held hostage within the hospital. Selena wants to save him because she loves him. Struggle enfolds, Selena gets shot at point blank range. Maggie (right in pic) reveals a secret that Selena was hiding, she was pregnant, as the team try to save her. The team save the child, but lose Selena. Harry is all destroyed as is Maggie and the rest of the team. Main point is, IT'S GOING TO BE TOO SAD TO WATCH.

But I'm still watching. :D


Anyway, fanatical rant over, the flooding is apparently cleared down in Pershore and Evesham so I should be able to get connected at least one to update on here. But for now, I'm off for a week. We leave at 4am tonight and I'm not packed yet..

1 comment:

Liz O'Neill said...

Hope you got packed! Let me know how you get on with your exams. Email me.